Thursday, September 2, 2010

CQC48 I'm Here for You


This card was created for this week’s ColourQ Challenge #48- see http://colourq.blogspot.com/ for more details.   The colors for this week’s inspiration photo were definitely a "challenge" for me but I decided to give it a try.  I used the rock and roll  technique for the large flowers along with emboss resist (using sponge daubers).


Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue, Occasional Quotes (Hostess Level III)
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice and Finial Press EF, 1 3/8” and 1 ¼” Square and Scallop Trim Border Punch, Sponge Dauber, Embossing Buddy, Clear EP, Heat Gun, Satin Ribbon from my stash, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking- I hope you like it- have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hi Julie, Beautiful card this week. Thanks for joining us again this week and playing the CQC!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Julie, I just love how you layered the colors on the tiles, just beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with the colourQ this week, it's always my pleasure to come visit your blog & gorgeous creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...