Sunday, December 12, 2010

CQC62 Welcome Baby!

Hi Stampers!

I needed a quick baby card and when I first saw the bold primary colors from this week’s ColourQ Challenge CQC62 (http://colourq.blogspot.com/), I decided that the colors would work well for the card I needed for a new baby boy :-)

 




This card is a Clean and Simple (CAS) card using the Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel with basic Black ink, SU! Markers , the Perfect Dots EF and Daffodil Delight 5/8” Satin Ribbon.  Quick and Easy- I hope you like it !



 
Stamp Sets:  Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel, Short & Sweet
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Dots EF, SU! Markers- Daffodil Delight, Glorious Green, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, 5/8” Whisper White Satin Ribbon

Thanks again for visiting - I hope all of you have a blessed Sunday!

4 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Great baby card. TFS

Sylvia said...

Love your card, Julie! Love how you used your colors. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge again this week!

Patti said...

Bright and cheerful - perfect for a new baby card.

Gopi said...

This so very cute! I actually was looking around the other day for a new baby card, and this is def some nice inspiration...TFS :)

I'm following you via SC. Please stop by my site when you get a chance :)

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...