Thursday, May 2, 2013

Farewell to Day of Gratitude


Hi Stampers! 

I hope all of you had a wonderful day!   I had a great time with our Awana 5th and 6th grade girls this evening- they are a terrific group of young ladies who love to serve the Lord!!

Next week will be our End of Year Award ceremony and we will not see most of them until the Fall- I will miss them so!!!

I wanted to take a moment to highlight another one of my favorite sets that will be retiring on May 31st- Day of Gratitude.  This set has a beautiful medallion along with a few other images and two thank you sentiments- just love it!!


The medallion looks great heat embossed as well as colored with Sponge Daubers (take the dauber and pounce the different colors along the stamp)- a great way to achieve a soft colored effect. 


How about a non-traditional Christmas card?  See the medallion at the top of the ornaments?
The Gratitude sentiment is perfect for so many occasions!

Another one with the sentiment and Leaves from Gently Falling 
Colored with the Sponge Daubers - Pouncing color onto the Medallion
Flower of Gratitude :-)
Create your own DSP and focal point 


I hope you have enjoyed this farewell to Day of Gratitude- I will miss this one in the main catalog but it will still remain in my collection.  If you go to the link, there are a few more on my blog- some of the older posts highlight emboss resist and there is a tutorial on how to color the Medallion :-)

Again, if this is one that has been on your wish list of a while, now is the time since it is only be available until May 31st.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...