Friday, August 21, 2015

DTGD15dinib- Seashore Hello

Hi Stampers!!

Even though the official 2015 Dare to Get Dirty Challenge is now over, I wanted to share another card that I created as a sample maker for my good friend, Dina’s  DTGD15dinib Challenge (FYI- you can still create cards throughout the year and link to the challenges although the official challenge is over and you would not be eligible for the drawing for the vendor prizes) :-)

As I mentioned in my previous posts, Dare to Get Dirty is an annual event that allows the Splitcoaststampers’ Fan Club members to participate in several challenges hosted by the Dirty Dozen Girls (current and alumni, like me) in creating cards but also the possibility to receive prizes from the member companies (if interested in more details, please see the beginning of this post). 

Again, one major rule of participation in the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges is that the actual challenge details are secret to all except the Fan Club Members…I can share the card but not the details on the actual challenge (unfortunately, any details on this card will reveal the challenge details, so if you have any questions, please let me know in the comment area).  

It is hard to see in the photo, but this card has a modified Gate Fold and I have decorated the inside as well :-)

Stamp Sets: Banner Blast, Lighthouse with Decoy (Impression Obsession)
Paper:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, Soft Sky, retired This and That Epic Day DSP

Ink: Stāz-On® Jet Black Ink, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Stampin' Write Markers- Smoky Slate, Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar, Basic Black

 
Accessories: Big Shot™, Woodgrain Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folder, AquaPainter™, Banner Punch, Natural Twine, Sponge Dauber


Thanks again for visiting! I still have one final DTGD15 Hostess Sample card to share (hopefully within the next few days)....Have a great weekend, my friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...