Monday, September 25, 2017

Comfort and Hope


Hi Friends!

I had fun stamping this weekend and while I had the retired hostess stamp set, Bloom with Hope on my desk from a previous project, I decided to create a One Layer Clean and Simple card for the Addicted To CAS #120 “Florals” Challenge.  While I had the retired hostess stamp set, Bloom with Hope on my desk from a previous project, I decided to create a One Layer Clean and Simple card. 


I hope you have taken the time to visit each of the challenge sites listed above, and if not, I encourage you to do so- fabulous inspiration from all!

To create this card:

1). Ink the Bloom with Hope images with Versafine™ Onyx Black Ink, stamp onto Whisper White cardstock, apply clear embossing powder and heat with a heat tool. 

2). Using Stampin’ Write Markers- Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo and Mint Macaron, watercolor the image and add a watercolor wash behind the sentiment.

3). Ink the Timeless Textures small splatter stamp with the Mint Macaron marker and stamp onto the panel.

4). Trim the panel, mount onto a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock, trim again and mount onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock.  Mount the entire panel onto the Extra Thick Whisper White card base.

5). Apply shimmer to the flower petals with Clear Wink of Stella® to finish off the card.

Stamp Sets: Timeless Textures, Bloom with Hope (retired)

Ink/Mediums: Versafine™ Onyx Black; Clear Wink of Stella®, Stampin’ Write Markers- Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo and Mint Macaron

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Extra Thick Whisper White

Accessories/Tools: Embossing Buddy®, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, AquaPainter™


Thanks again for taking the time to stop by! Hugs and I hope all of you have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful flowers and I love how you created your background! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Susan said...

Such a pretty card. That background really highlights your main image. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...