Thursday, January 6, 2011

Guest Designer for The Paper Players

Hi Stampers!

I am so excited!   I have been invited to be the January Guest Designer for The Paper Players (http://www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/).   I just love their blog and weekly challenges and am looking forward to creating with the wonderful ladies on their Design Team.  I hope that you will join in and “play” each week and if you have a chance, stop back in on Saturdays in January to see a “sneak peek” (the actual challenge will post on Sunday).    

Thanks again for your friendship, your encouraging comments and all of the inspiration that I have received from the stamping community!

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Wow how exciting is that Julie. You so deserve to be on the design team. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with. You go girl!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...