Sunday, December 15, 2013

CAS Christmas Ornaments- A Bit of Gold for Christmas

Hi Again Stampers!!

I had so much fun in my craft room and created several cards- this one uses another new product that will be in the upcoming mini catalog and I also decided to create one more Christmas card.  

Since I used heat embossing, this one is the first of two that I created with The Friday Mashup! FM139 Challenge in mind- I will post the second card later tomorrow :-)  

 I hope you find the time to check out the Design Team cards and other entries- again, I love challenges since you can see all of the different interpretations of an inspiration, color or sketch!
To create this card:

Apply the new Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape (will be available in the new Occasions Mini catalog) to a piece of Whisper White cardstock. 

De-static a piece of Whisper White cardstock with the Embossing Buddy® and stamp the sentiment from More Merry Messages using Versamark™ ink, apply the Stampin’ Emboss Gold Embossing Powder and heat with the Heat Tool.

De-static a piece of Vellum with the Embossing Buddy® and stamp the ornaments from Christmas Collectibles set using Versamark™ ink, apply the Stampin’ Emboss Gold Embossing Powder and heat with the Heat Tool.    Once cooled, punch out using the Christmas Ornament Punch and add the Gold Cord (retired) to the tops creating a loop for hanging.

Punch the leaves out from Gold Foil Paper (I used scraps) and adhere to the panel for “branches”.  Add the ornaments using Stampin’ Dimensionals® and loop the cords around the branches.
 
Add the entire panel to the Whisper White card base using Stampin’  Dimensionals® and add a Pearl to the center of the lower ornament to finish off the card.

Stamp Sets: Christmas Collectibles, More Merry Messages

Ink: Versamark™

Paper: Whisper White,  Gold Foil

Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape, Embossing Buddy®, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Emboss® Gold Embossing Powder, Pearls, non-SU! Branch Punch


Thanks again for stopping by- have a blessed Sunday!!

4 comments:

Soozie4Him said...

Julie, I love ALL your recent cards, but chose to comment on this one. I just adore all the gold! And would you believe that I have two packs of that Gold Foil paper and I haven't even opened it yet?! Crazy! Since I do have that non-SU branch punch and all the new Occasions catty goodies, I do think I'm going to CASE your card. This one really SHINES!

Hugs and Merry Christmas,
Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
moot96 AT aol DOT com

Soozie4Him said...

Julie, I love ALL your recent cards, but chose to comment on this one. I just adore all the gold! And would you believe that I have two packs of that Gold Foil paper and I haven't even opened it yet?! Crazy! Since I do have that non-SU branch punch and all the new Occasions catty goodies, I do think I'm going to CASE your card. This one really SHINES!

Hugs and Merry Christmas,
Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
moot96 AT aol DOT com

Tara Bourgoin said...

Umm, OK... I love this. LOVE this! Those washi tapes are just too fabulous for words. Such a classy card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

Heidi Baks said...

Just gorgeous, Julie! Love all the gold. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...