Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ACT45 and SSC166 Birthday Wishes

Since my first card using the colors from the Curtain Call Challenge #45 was a Christmas card, I decided to create another card using the same colors from the ACT45 Challenge (see http://www.stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/) along with the sketch challenge #SSC166 from the Stamping411 Operators (see http://www.stamping411.blogspot.com/). 
 I decided to flip the sketch and added the sentiment separate from the main image:-)
Stamp Set: Watercolor Trio
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice and Vintage Wallpaper EF, Ovals Die, Large and Medium Oval Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush SU! Markers, 5/8” Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge Dauber, Pearls, Dimensionals





I hope you like this card- God Bless!



9 comments:

Kerin said...

I love the way you flipped the sketch! The colors and texture are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along this week :)

Patti Chesky said...

Beautiful card! I love the flipped sketch. I am SO hoping they carry over this stamp set...it's such a stunning set!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Oh!!! This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty!!! I love the colors and how you flipped the sketch!! Great job!! Thanks for playing along too!!

Stacey Schafer said...

SO gorgeous! thanks for playing the Curtain Call, Julie:)

Connie Babbert said...

Wow! I love your colors and how you flipped the sketch for the flowers! I am SO going to miss this set!

gbarron56 said...

wow - the colors are amazing together! Beautiful card and great job with the sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

Sharon said...

Your colors and layout are so perfect! Love everything about your card

Crystal said...

Great job! You're a master at using challenges to create! Wow!

PS - Followed you from SC! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...