Saturday, May 4, 2013

Farewell to Elements of Style


Hi Stampers! 

I hope all of you had great day!  I decided to highlight another one of my very favorite stamps that will be retiring at the end of May- Elements of Style

This set has gorgeous images and will be another one that I will keep in my growing collection. 

The floral image looks great water-colored, colored with markers, embossed or just stamped and you can create a fast, easy card in no time!

Scroll image- stamped over sponged background










































Stamped and colored with markers




















Another card highlighting the scroll image 













Clean and simple- sponging for depth


































Simple Black and White 




























I hope you have enjoyed this farewell to Elements of Style and again, if this is one that has been on your wish list of a while, now is the time since it is only be available until May 31st



Thanks for stopping by- have a terrific Saturday!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...