Sunday, April 28, 2013

Farewell to Nature Walk


Hi Stampers! 

This week and weekend have been extremely busy for me and I hope to be able to create and post something new before Monday evening.

In the meantime, I thought I would share some of the projects that I have made in the past with some of my favorite soon-to-be retired sets.   There are some wonderful new sets on the horizon, but I will miss having these in our current catalog.   I hope to post my "Farewell to.." series every so often- remember, these sets are only available until May 31st.

The first one I would like to highlight is Nature Walk,  I love the all of the images in this set and it has been special to my husband as well :-)

We both love to watch birds plus we collect antique honey dishes and the bee image in this set reminds us of our "antiquing" journeys together!!  I will definitely miss this set in the new catalog but will keep this one for sure in my ever growing collection.

Here are some of my favorite cards creating with Nature Walk:










I hope you enjoy this farewell to Nature Walk!!  Thanks again for taking the time to visit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You do such Beautiful work! I am just beginning with Stampin up and am using your cards as a guide!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...