Saturday, October 14, 2023

Stamp Simply 2023 Fall/Winter Release- Angels Among Us

 


Hi Friends!

We are excited about the new Fall/Winter 2023 Release at Stamp Simply!



 This week on the Stamp Simply blog, the Stamp Simply Design Team have been sharing cards using the new Fall/Winter 2023 Release stamp sets, dies and other supplies!




I am sharing a quick, fun card using the new Angels Among Us Bundle and along with the new Praying Hands square stacking dies.  The Angels Among Us Bundle is perfect for Christmas and as well as for cards all year round!

As many of you who follow my blog know, I enjoy playing along with online challenge,  I am linking this card to the Word Art Wednesday #611-#612 “Anything Goes” Challenge.



If you have not had a chance to check out my Sister DT cards yet, or the Word Art Wednesday Challenge site, I hope you will do so- gorgeous inspiration from all!

To create this card:

Trim a piece of white cardstock to approx. 4” x 5 ¼” and emboss it with the Crosses embossing folder.

Mount onto a 4 ¼” x 5 ½” gold metallic cardstock.  Adhere to a white card base. FYI- I die cut the square for the layer behind the sentiment using the largest die from the Praying Hands die set (before I mounted the embossed panel) .  No one will be the wiser, except now you, of course, lol!.

De-static two pieces of white cardstock, stamp the sentiment on one piece and the angel along with the trumpet images on the other panel (both from the Angels Among Us Bundle) using Versamark ink.  Apply gold clear embossing powder and heat set with a heat tool.

Die cut the angel and trumpet with the coordinating dies from the Angels Among Us Bundle and the sentiment using the smallest square die from the Praying Hands dies.

Note- I also die cut another angel and trumpet from white cardstock to layer behind the embossed images for strength. I usually do this for most of my image die cuts to create additional thickness- like a thin chipboard.


Layer the larger square die cut from gold metallic cardstock behind the sentiment and mount directly onto the card front (see my FYI note above re: where I obtained the large square die cut).

Mount the angel along with the trumpet using dimensional foam to finish off the card.

Stamp Sets: Angels Among Us (Stamp Simply)

Inks/Mediums: Versamark

Cardstock/Paper: White,  Bazzill Mirror Cardstock- 8.5 x 11- Gold- 15 ct 

Accessories/Tools: Gemini, Jr., Stamp Simply Dies- Angels Among Us Bundle, Praying Hands;  Darice Embossing Folder- Crosses, Embossing Powder Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

I hope I have inspired you to create a card this week! Also, don’t miss out on the current specials at Stamp Simply, especially the new release!

Thanks again for visiting- I hope all of you have a blessed weekend! 

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Julie, this is so elegant in white/gold. Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...