Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Merry (Belated) Christmas!!!


Belated Merry Christmas! 

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior with your families.  

It has been 21 years since my mother went to be with the Lord and both of my husband’s parents are gone, so we understand the sadness that the holidays can bring… 

I know that some of you may have lost loved ones this year and their loss does make the holidays difficult…I am praying that you were able to recall the good memories with those loved ones and it brought some comfort during this time.

I did not have time to create another special Christmas card just for this belated Christmas post (procrastination is my middle name) so I thought I would share one of my favorite cards that I created this year.   

This card was created from my sister-in-law, nieces and nephew and in the haste of traveling to their home on Christmas day, the card was left behind at our home- duh!!


Since it is a bit bulky, I will most likely deliver by hand, late as usual…....

Maybe 2015 will be the year I get my act together- lol!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...