Saturday, September 28, 2019

1 Tim 6:6 But Godliness with Contentment is Great Gain



Hi Friends!!

I am finally having a chance to post some of the cards that I created this week in between working on organizing, etc. in preparation for our upcoming windows/exterior doors installation :-)

Also, while I have certain stamp sets out, I am trying to create a few cards to give them some "love", plus I found some items "ready to go" in my stash- I love what I can find when I am able to organize, lol!

I had the butterflies along with the flowers already stamped, colored and fussy-cut/punched in my stash as well as the digital verse sentiment (already printed and die cut).

I paired them with an embossed panel (again in my stash) and once I had all of my elements together, I used the layout from this week’s Freshly Made Sketches #404 Sketch Challenge along with the International Art & Soul #67 “Things with Wings” Challengeand the Word Art Wednesday #405-#407 “Anything Goes” Challenge to create the card .  

If you have not had a chance to drop by the above challenge sites yet, I hope you do so- gorgeous inspiration from all!



Stamp Sets: Choose Happiness, Papillon Potpourri (both retired Stampin’ Up!), Scripture Sentiment (free digi from the Word Art Wednesday challenge blog)

Ink/Mediums: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Write Markers- Calyso Coral, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Tangerine Tango,  Spectrum Noir™ Clear Glitter Pen, Sharpie® Extra Fine White Paint Pen

Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black

Accessories: Gemini™ Die Cutting Machine,  Ornate Lace Embossing Folder (Crafters Companion™), MFT Rectangle Dies,  Elegant Butterfly Punch (retired SU!), AquaPainter™, Pearls

Thanks again for taking the time to visit! I hope you have a great weekend and have a chance to stop by again soon!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful, Julie! As always, you bring much thought and encouragement to all your creations!

Kampin' Karen said...

WOW, Julie, what an awesome card! I totally agree with LeAnne. I have so many items in my stash that I rarely use. I'm so happy to see you posting more often again.

Debbie Adams said...

What a beautiful card. I love all the details and coloring. Thank you for joining us for our fun challenge.
Debbie DT @ international art & soul

Pat said...

Beautiful card with lots of dimension! Those butterflies look like they could fly away at any moment.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...