Saturday, December 19, 2020

Echo Park Silent Night- Card Set #2

 Hi Friends! 

Today I am sharing two more Clean and Simple (CAS) card designs from the Echo Park Silent Night 6 x 6 Paper Pad, along with the Merry Christmas  stamp set and Gold Mirror Cardstock, all from Stamp Simply.



I love this Silent Night 6x6 paper pad by Echo Park!  So many images to create plenty of quick cards :-)  In one afternoon, I was able to create fourteen cards using mainly the Silent Night paper pad, a few stamp sets for sentiments and gold mirror cardstock. 

I did incorporate a few Splitcoaststampers sketches into the layouts (I have a goal of creating a card for each of their over 800 sketches and having a sketch can help immensely when creating multiple cards). 

This set of cards features a few fussy-cut pieces of the Silent Night paper- there are several pages in the pad that have sentiments and cut-a-parts that are easy to use for quick cards. 



For the above card, I used only the Silent Night 6 x 6 Paper Pad  layered onto Gold Mirror Cardstock  and the Fishtail Sentiment Banner Dies along with the Splitcoaststampers SC102 Sketch for the layout (modified slightly with the banner connecting the 3-B, C and D layers).  
I will also be linking this card to the Word Art Wednesday #470-#472 "Christmas Blog Hop- Anything Goes" Challenge.



For the second card, I used the same elements from the
Silent Night Paper pad along with a gold heat embossed sentiment from the stamp set, 
Merry ChristmasI also incorporated the SC147 Sketch (flipped) into the layout. 

I hope I have inspired you with this set of CAS Christmas cards- so quick and easy!

Also, Stamp Simply is also offering a Christmas gift to you!  All orders $65 and above (not including tax or shipping) will receive a free surprise gift valued at over $25 retail from 12/16/20 to 12/31/20.  




Stamp Sets:  Merry Christmas  (Stamp Simply)

Ink/Mediums: Versamark

Cardstock/Paper:  White and Gold Foil Cardstock; Echo Park Silent Night 6x6 Paper Pad

Accessories/Tools: Embossing Powder Tool Applicator, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

I hope all of you have a great weekend and stay as healthy as possible. 

May the Lord bless you this Christmas Season and into the New Year!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful, Julie! I love it when the paper does most of the work!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Julie, these cards are gorgeous! You've mastered those sketches!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautiful card, Julie! I should probably call Jinx! as I used this sketch recently, just haven't blogged it yet. When I opened your post in my email, I was like, that card layout looks familiar, lol. Marry Christmas! XOX

Julie Gearinger said...

Thanks Ladies for your sweet comments! Aimeslee, great minds, lol! Hugs and I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...