Saturday, December 26, 2020

Year in Review- Fav 6 with Stamp Simply

 

Hi Friends! This week the Stamp Simply blog is featuring each Designers favorite six cards from 2020 and today is my turn to share :-). 


Since I started with the Stamp Simply DT in late October (with a broken left wrist, lol!) I did not have as many designs to choose from as my teammates, but luckily, I had created more than six cards!  

I have listed my six favs below (in order of my preference) along with the original blog post links for your reference. 























I hope you will take a moment to stop by the Stamp Simply Blog  this weekend and check out what the rest of our talented Design Team chose as their six favorites.  I am thrilled to be designing with such a talent group of ladies!


 Plus, don’t forget to check out the wonderful Christmas special at 

 Stamp Simply- the special is available through December 31st!


Thanks again for taking the time to visit my blog- I hope all of you stay safe and healthy during this Christmas and New Year season! I think we are all looking forward to 2021!

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Julie, your six favorites are stunning!

CherylQuilts said...

Julie, you have some amazing cards that you've done for Stamp Simply Stamps, and you've enabled me more than one time! Your cards and eye for lovely colors and layouts are amazing, and I am so thankful that you share them with us. Much love, continued blessings and healing, and wishing you and Dave a blessed new year! May God be praised! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...