Saturday, December 24, 2022

His Name Shall Be Called

 


Merry Christmas Eve, Sweet Friends!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!  I am looking forward to our Candlelight service this evening.  It is a yearly tradition that I truly enjoy, but this year will be a bit different since my hubby is celebrating in heaven with Jesus! I miss him so.

I have mailed most of my Christmas cards but they were mailed late and I am still short about thirty cards (even though I mailed over eighty five cards, ugh, I always underestimate what I need)!  Since the cards will be too late for Christmas, I may send out more of an all occasion card next week to the thirty or so families.  

In the meantime, I needed a few last minute cards, so I designed a mainly one layer quick card using stamps and supplies from Stamp Simply!

To create this card:


Score a piece of 4” x 5 ¼” piece of white cardstock on the 5 ¼” side at ½” first, then 1/8” before and after the ½” mark, then score at the 3 ¾” mark, then 1/8” before and after the 3 ¾” mark.

Flip the cardstock over so the score marks have the raised ridge on the front of the panel.


De-static a piece of white cardstock with an embossing powder tool on the center of the score marked area and under the lower score marks.

Ink the block image from the Jesus stamp set along with the Isaiah 9:6 verse sentiment to the card front using Versamark ink.

Apply gold embossing powder and heat set with a heat tool.

Mount the panel on a 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece of gold pearlescent cardstock.


Adhere the entire card front onto a white card base.

Die cut the snowflake from gold pearlescent cardstock, add to the card front and finish off with a pearl in the center of the snowflake.

Quick and easy to create multiple cards.

As many of you who follow my blog know that I enjoy participating with online challenges and will be linking this card to the Word Art Wednesday #575-#576  “Anything Goes” Annual Blog Hop Challenge.

Stamp Sets Jesus (Stamp Simply)

Ink/Mediums: Versamark

Cardstock/Paper: White, Luxury Pearlescent Metallic 105# Cardstock- Gold 15 ct

Accessories/Tools: Gemini, Jr. , Sizzix Thinlits Dies by Tim Holtz- Scribbly Snowflakes, Embossing Powder Tool, Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Kaisercraft Self-Adhesive Pearls- Pearl

Also, don’t forget to check out the December specials from Stamp Simply!


1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Julie, this is so striking with the gold against the white. Very pretty card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...