Saturday, December 30, 2023

2023 Stamp Simply Fav 8

 

Hi Friends!

Happy New Year weekend!!  I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and a safe New Year!   This week on the Stamp Simply blog, we are sharing our favorite DT cards from 2023.




If you have not had a chance to check out the rest of the DT favs, I hope you will do so- gorgeous inspiration from my sisters on the DT for sure!! 

I love using Scripture on most of my cards and the fonts used on the Stamp Simply stamp sets are so pretty!  Below each card, I have posted the link to the original blog post describing the sets used and steps taken to create the card.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

https://stampingwithjuliegearinger.blogspot.com/2023/08/in-all-things-give-thanks.html


Thanks again for stopping by!  We hope we have inspired you to be creative in 2024!  

Don't forget to check out the end of year sale at Stamp Simply- save 20% on everything (even those already on sale)!!  Use code YearEnd2023


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...