Saturday, January 6, 2024

Love Is In The Air

 


Hi Friends!

Happy New Year!!  I hope all of you are having a great New Year so far.   This week on the Stamp Simply blog, we are starting to share Valentine’s Day cards along with other cards of encouragement.



I wanted to create some Clean and Simple cards using the new Echo Park Love Notes 6x6 paper pad and this set could not be easier.




The main focal images were cut from the designer paper, layered onto cardstock, and the background papers were also from the Love Notes paper pad.



If you have not had a chance to check out the Design Team cards on the Stamp Simply blog, I hope you will do so- fabulous inspiration from my all!!



Don’t forget to stop by and check out the current specials at Stamp Simply!

Thanks again for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...