Monday, August 17, 2015

DTGD15cook22 Blessed Christmas



Hi Stampers!!

Even though the official 2015 Dare to Get Dirty Challenge is now over, I wanted to share another card that I created as a sample maker for my good friend, Sabrina’s DTGD15cook22 Challenge (*** FYI- you can still create cards throughout the year and link to the challenges although the official challenge is over and you would not be eligible for the drawing for the vendor prizes *** :-))

As I mentioned in my previous posts, Dare to Get Dirty is an annual event that allows the Splitcoaststampers’ Fan Club members to participate in several challenges hosted by the Dirty Dozen Girls (current and alumni, like me) in creating cards but also the possibility to receive prizes from the member companies.

Inside  of card :-)
Again, one major rule of participation in the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges is that the actual challenge details are secret to all except the Fan Club Members…I can share the card but not the details on the actual challenge (unfortunately, any details on this card will reveal the challenge details, so if you have any questions, please let me know in the comment area).  

I am also linking this card to the Splitcoaststampers’ Challenges- MIX110 “Pop It Up”, TLC522 “Pop Up Diorama”, F4A270 “Mad for Gingham”, WT528 “Inside and Out” along with one of my Christmas card designs for the CCC15 Challenge.

FYI- While I had a great time creating this card, I will not be making multiples of this card since it was a bit time consuming :-)

Stamp Sets: Watercolor Winter, Gorgeous Grunge, His Gift (Our Daily Bread Designs)

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso; Season of Style DSP, Gingham Paper along with Glitter Striped Designer Paper from my stash


Ink: Stāz-On® Jet Black Ink, Stampin’ Write Markers- Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Ranger® Tim Holtz® Tea Dye Distress, Faber-Castell® White Pitt Pen marker, Frost White Shimmer Paint

Accessories: Big Shot™, MFT Rectangle Stitched Dies, Finial Press Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folder,Sanding Block, 1" Cherry Cobbler Grosgrain Ribbon, Hexagon Punch, Pearls, Sponge Dauber

Thanks again for visiting! I still have two more cards to share  later this week from the DTGD15 hostess challenges.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...