Saturday, May 29, 2021

Important Announcement About Email Subscribers

 

Hi Friends!

Many of you who have Blogger as your blog platform may have heard that FeedBurner will no longer support email subscriptions as of July 2021.

As FeedBurner powers Blogger's FollowByEmail gadget, that will also stop working. 

Since I have not monetized my blog by using ads, etc. and do not plan to do so, it would not be feasible for me to pay for an email subscription service to notify you when I post to my blog.

Thankfully, there are several alternatives :-((

If you would like to be notified after July 1st of my blog posts, you could receive an email by selecting "Follow This Blog with Bloglovin'" (see the signup in the side bar on the left) or "follow" under the Followers (also in the side bar on the left).

Also, when I post to my blog, I also post to my Stamping with Julie Gearinger FB page as well to my Cards by Julie Gearinger Pinterest board (and sometimes @juliegearinger on Instagram).  FYI- I have difficulty posting to IG since I use my laptop for editing, etc., but I will try to be more consistent in the future :-)   

Thanks again to all of you who are interested in my blog!  I started this blog over ten years ago to share my love for cardmaking, etc. and I am so honored to have you as my followers and friends!  Hugs and I hope you have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...