Thursday, January 19, 2023

TCC187 May the God of Hope

 


Hi Friends!

Welcome to our #187 {Winter Cocoa} or {Winter Snow} Challenge at The Card Concept!  We are a bi-weekly challenge and the second challenge of every month, we offer two inspiration photos vs one.

I was inspired by the #187b {Winter Snow} Challenge- the colors as well as the greenery.  I pulled out a few stamp sets, dies as well as paper and other supplies from Stamp Simply to create a card that could be used for Christmas or possibly an encouragement/get well card.

As many of you who follow my blog also know, I enjoy participating with other online challenges. I know how much work goes into maintaining a challenge blog and want to give them support.  

I will be linking this card to one of my favorite card challenge sites- the Word Art Wednesday #579-#580 “Anything Goes” Challenge.

I hope you will have a chance to check out the rest of the Design Team cards at The Card Concept- we would love to have you participate with us!



This card incorporates heat embossing, die cutting and layering.  A simple card and relatively flat for mailing.

Stamp Sets: A Godly Man Bundle, Wonder of Christmas Sentiments (Stamp Simply)

Inks/Mediums: Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark

Cardstock/Paper: White, Black, Echo Park Little Lumber Jack 6x6 Paper Pad

Accessories/Tools: Gemini, Jr., Stamp Simply Steel Dies- A Godly Man Buck, Two Sprigs; Spellbinders Nestabilities- Standard Ovals LG, Fig Seam Binding, Kaisercraft Self Adhesive Pearls- Pearls

FYI- In the past, I have provided detailed every step of creating my cards on my blog (over 2000 posts).  When I first created my blog in 2012, there were many who were new to stamping so I felt the need to explain each step.  It is taking me longer to create my blog posts now with all of the detail than to design the cards, lol!  Since my hubby passed away, I do not have as much spare time as in the past.

Due to this, I plan to post a summary of the steps going forward to save time.  If you ever have any questions on a technique, please ask in the comments and I will explain in greater detail.  

Thanks for understanding and taking the time to visit! I hope you are inspired to create a card and join us for our #187 {Winter Cocoa} or {Winter Snow} Challenge at The Card Concept!

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning, Julie. I've seen it on Facebook and seen it pop up a few places on Social Media and I just LOVE it every time I see it. I was very delighted to see it linked up at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you sharing your talents with us there so very much. It always means a lot to me. I prayed for you this morning. The Lord laid your name on my heart. I do hope you're doing well. Have a blessed week and thanks again for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Please let me know if you're feeling up to being a Guest Designer for me. I'd be honored to have you join us again. Maybe this Summer, or whenever you're able to squeeze it in.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...