Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Artistic Outpost New Release March 2016- Part 2


Hi Friends!

Today I am sharing another card I designed using The Golf Club and Grunge Elements  stamp sets from the  Artistic Outpost March 2016 Release in the reminder blop hop we have scheduled for today :-)  


I will also be linking this card to the Splitcoaststampers’ MIX36 “Anything Goes” Challenge along with the Free For All F4A238 “Good Sport” Challenge (playing a bit of “catch-up” with the SCS Challenges) :-)

In the future, I will feature this card as one of my blog posts at the Artistic Outpost  (FYI- I post on the AO Blog every Saturday) and at that time I will give detailed instructions on how to create this card :-)

In the meantime, I hope you will take the time to stop by the Artistic Outpost to check out the rest of the Design Team Projects and hop along with us at the individual blogs :

     * Shari * Avril * Terry * Tracy * Lisa 
* Julie (you are here)


Grunge Elements
The Golf Club











Thanks again for stopping by- hugs and I hope all of you have a fantastic week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this card, Julie! The Grunge Elements background is FAB!! Goes perfectly with that lady golfer :) :) XOXO-Shari

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous card Julie, really love the colours on this piece and the use of the combined AO sets. Tracy x

Mrs.B said...

This is a great card Julie, love the background, a great technique.
Avril x

Terry said...

Julie, this card is a golfers delight! I love the artsy background and those fabulous green colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...