Wednesday, March 30, 2022

The Card Concept #172 Easter Blessings

 


Hi Friends!


It’s time for the
#172 {Easter Blessings} Challenge at The Card Concept!

I was inspired by the bunnies (especially the moss covered bunny) in the wood tiered tray along with the Easter theme to create a Clean and Layered Mixed Media card!

Luckily, I had this Bunny Retreat image from Inkadinkado already heat embossed and colored in my stash!  

FYI- Sometimes when I pull out my older stamps, I will stamp a few images and keep them for later use. 



With my hubby still in the nursing home/rehab, this already colored image was perfect for our challenge! I have not had time to spend stamping or creating and I miss it!  Plus, I already had the white dry embossed background panel in my stash along with the green polka dot designer paper :-)  Love it when that happens...


I decided to create a Clean and Layered card, so I layered all of the panels onto black cardstock, stamped and heat embossed the verse sentiment from a retired Verve stamp set, and the card was finished!

 

The Splitcoaststampers SC177 Sketch was incorporated into the layout (many of you know that it is a personal goal of mine to create a card from each of the over 850+ sketches at Splitcoaststampers- yea, another one done!)

If you have not had a chance to visit us at The Card Concept , I hope you will take a moment to do so! Gorgeous designs from the rest of my sisters on The Card Concept Design Team

Stamp Sets: Bunny Retreat (Inkadinkado), Scripture Medley 2 (retired Verve Stamps)

Ink/Mediums: Versafine Black Onyx, various Water-based Markers (Stampin’ Up!)- Grays, Greens, Pink, Pool Party; Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black; Stampin ‘ Up! designer paper (retired and from my stash)

Accessories/Tools: Big Shot™,  Stitched Rectangle A2 STAX Dies (My Favorite Things), retired Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up!),  Embossing Powder Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Rhinestones

Thanks again for stopping by! I hope you will have the time to create a card based on our inspiration photo and join us!

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Julie, this is so pretty!

Julie Gearinger said...

Thanks Jeanette for your sweet comment and encouragement!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...