Monday, January 16, 2017

Our Daily Bread Designs February Pre-Order


Hi Friends! 

Welcome to the Our Daily Bread Designs February 2017 Pre-Order Release!  I just love the this new release and I think the stamps and dies will be perfect for Valentine’s Day, Birthdays, Weddings and/or Anniversaries!

Just a note - the individual items will NOT be available for Pre-Order, only the bundled items shown below.
February 2017 Pre-Order Bread Basket Bundle
February 2017 Pre-Order Gable Box Bundle
February 2017 Pre-Order Loving Words Bundle

I know that you will not want to miss out on the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my ODBD sister “Breadsticks” and we would love to have you hop along with us- please see more details below...

My first project features the new ODBD Glorious Gable Box Die, ODBD Mini Labels Dies and the ODBD Let Love Grow Stamp Set from the February 2017 ODBD Bread Basket Bundle Pre-Order.   


A quick and easy box to create- I love the elegance of the inset dies.

My second project is a coordinating card featuring the new ODBD Tulip Heart Die, ODBD Layering Hearts Dies, ODBD Let Love Grow Stamp Set (all from the ODBD February 2017 Bread Basket Bundle Pre-Order) and the previously released ODBD Deco Border Die and ODBD Pierced Rectangles Dies.



I heat embossed the sentiment from the ODBD Let Love Grow stamp set and finished the card off with a few rhinestones. 


We hope that you will be able to take the time to hop along with the rest of the ODBD Design Team- wonderful inspiration from all of the “Breadsticks”:

Lisa * Grace * Cathy 
Lori * Diana * Robin * Julie (you are here)
Dawn * Helen * Chris

I had a great time creating both of these projects and hope I have inspired you today :-)

I love to participate with online challenges and will be linking this project to the Word Art Wednesday #264-#265 “Anything Goes” Challenge. 

Thanks again for stopping by- hugs and have a great week, my friends!

7 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Julie, totally love both the box and card. I love how you added a band to your box and how you decorate it, too. Super sweet card as well to go together with the box.

Grace said...

Julie I just adore your set!!! The pink and black is one of my favorite combos and I love the two hearts used on the card! Very pretty set and I love how the sentiments work perfectly together!!! Perfection!!!

Hugs,
Grace

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! Such a stunning set, Julie!! I just love the pink, black and white combo!! Your layout of your card is so sweet and elegant!! Your choice of details and sentiments are perfect!! Love every detail!
hugs,
Chris

Robin Clendenning said...

I love the pink and black Julie! Your stenciling on the bg is amazing, adds such a nice touch! Beautiful design with the black ribbon!
I love your set my friend!

Dawn said...

Beautiful, Julie! Gorgeous card with the stenciled bg! Clever you!!

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Julie, such a beautiful set!! I love the scriptures too! Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday!! Ginny M DT

Cathymac said...

Your Valentine gift set is just gorgeous, Julie! Love the pink, black, and white colors…very elegant looking, my sweet friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...