Saturday, August 31, 2019

Funny Farm- Unforgettable Birthday



Hi Friends!

I hope all of you are having a relaxing weekend!  I had a chance to spend some creative time today and designed a card using a new to me stamp set, Funny Farm from Unity Stamp Company. 


This is such a fun set and I decided to create a birthday card incorporating the Freshly Made Sketches #400 Sketch Challenge along with the Simon Says Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge and Simon Says Work It Wednesday Aug/Sept “Celebrate” Challenge into the design.

If you have not had a chance to stop by the above challenge sites, I hope you will find the time to do so- terrific galleries and inspiration from all!



I heat embossed the main image as well as the sentiment, die cut the main image with a pierced rectangle die, created a few photo corners by hand and added silver brads along with ribbon and lace from my stash to finish off this easy layered card.

Stamp Sets: Funny Farm (Unity Stamp Company)

Ink/Mediums: Versafine™ Onyx Black,  Versamark™

Cardstock/Designer Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, misc. red dsp (not sure of manufacturer)

Accessories: Big Shot™, Divinity Designs Pierced Rectangle Dies, Embossing Buddy®, Clear and White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Silver Mini Brads, White Crochet Lace, 1” Black Satin Ribbon, ½” Black/White Checked Ribbon

Thanks again for taking the time to stop by- hugs and I hope you will visit again soon!

2 comments:

Amy O said...

What a fun image! And I love the little bit of lace with it. Thanks for joining us for Freshly Made Sketches 400th sketch this week!

Jen Timko said...

This is so fun! I love that image with the sentiment. So glad you joined us for our 400th sketch celebration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...