Saturday, January 18, 2020

I Can Do All Things



Hi Friends!!

I hope all of you are having a great week so far! I had a chance to create several cards this week and am hoping to be able to post each of them soon :-)

I am still working on organizing my craft room as well as setting up an area in my living room (my craft room is not very large and so full of "inventory" that I feel a bit claustrophobic when creating in the room).  Thankfully my hubby likes to have me in the same room that he is usually in (i.e. the living room) so we thought a corner in the living room would be ideal :-)  

I am enjoying being in the living room and having more "breathing" space, but I have to bring quite a bit of "stuff" (as he calls it) out of the craft room.  I seem to be spending more time rearranging, etc. to try to "perfect" the space- hopefully soon, I will have the area the way I need it :-)  

This card was created using several retired Stampin’ Up! sets- Bloomin’ Beautiful and Botanicals along with the current Stamp Simply stamp set, Words of Encouragement.

In an effort to use up some of my stash, I also used some of my retired designer series paper from the retired Stampin’ Up! Scrappin’ Kit Tickets & Tags (circa 2011) and retired SU! Black ¼” grosgrain ribbon.  Some of the treasures I am finding as I organize :-)




This card was fairly easy with a bit of heat embossing, masking, watercolor as well as a few quick layers.  The script stamp from Botanicals was used in the background of the focal image panel (love that script image :-)).  

If you have not had a chance to visit the above challenge sites, I hope you will take the time to do so- gorgeous inspiration from all!

Stamp Sets: Bloomin’ Beautiful, Botanicals (retired Stampin’ Up!), Words of Encouragement (Stamp Simply)

Ink/Mediums: Versafine™ Onyx Black, Stampin’ Up! Markers- Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Old Olive; Spectrum Noir™ Clear Glitter Pen, White Gel Pen

Cardstock/Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black; designer series paper from the retired Simply Stampin’ Tickets & Tokens Kit; White Tea Lace Doily

Accessories: Big Shot™, MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX A2 Set 1 & 2, Embossing Buddy®, Clear EP, Heat Tool, ¼” Black Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks again for taking the time to visit- I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...