Monday, January 6, 2020

In All Your Ways Acknowledge Him


Hi Friends!!

I hope all of you had a great weekend!   I had a chance to spend some more time in my craft room today and am sharing an easel card box that was designed for my nephew using some of my retired stash and stamps. 




For the construction of the easel card/drawer box,  I followed the assembly instructions from the YouTube video from Paper Hoarder Disorder and will be using the drawer for a gift card (my nephew is working as a mechanic/service writer).

This project did take a few hours to create but it was fun!  I loved using the various dies, papers and stamps for a one of a kind card/gift. 

The truck and verse images were heat embossed and the rest was mainly layering, dry embossing and assembly. 


If you have not had a chance to visit the above challenge sites, I hope you will take the time to do so- wonderful inspiration from all!

Stamp Sets: Timeless Classic (Impression Obsession), Scripture Medley 1 & 2 (Verve Stamps)

Ink/Mediums: Versafine™ Onyx Black, Stampin’ Up! Silver Paint Marker; Spectrum Noir™ Clear Glitter Pen

Cardstock/Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Foil; retired Classic Garage DSP Stack; Medium Weight Black Chipboard

Accessories: Big Shot™, MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX A2 Set 1, La-La Land Crafts Steampunk Border Die, Embossing Buddy, Clear EP, Heat Tool, Sizzix Diamond Embossing Folder, retired SU! Silver Circles Brads

Thanks again for taking the time to visit- I hope all of you have a great week!

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is just FABULOUS, what a wonderful box, with so many details pertinent to your nephew, I know my hubby would love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our Box or Bag challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT

RaeDeen Bittner said...

Oh, Julie! This is beyond awesome! Your nephew will treasure it, I'm certain! Beautifully and lovingly created!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...